Only a few weeks ago we were just worried about the weather for this weekend! Unfortunately now, far more profound problems relating to the coronavirus have shut down all sporting events and caused the postponement of the Sandown Sprint.
Rearranging a new date is no easy task and will require discussions to be held with a number of organisations and businesses. There is little prospect of this happening in the next few weeks, so we need to ask for your patience. We’re grateful to the contractors and other agencies that had already been paid for agreeing to work with us on a new date.
In common with most other organisations, we are preparing for an imminent shutdown, so wanted to take this opportunity of keeping you up-to-date. Please hold on to your ticket booking information, which we intend to ensure can be transferred to the revised date.
Thank you to again to everyone that supported the event, ticket holders and competitors, organisers, volunteers, local businesses and agencies as well as our event sponsors
All the best and keep safe. We look forward to being able to share more positive news with you very soon. Thank you all for your fantastic support!
If you have ordered tickets… please be paitient as we arrange alternative options for the event going forward. When rescheduled all tickets previously purchased will still be valid for entry.